12V DC Electric Desalinator
This lower power, lower output system is ideal for use when you are running solar / battery for your main power source.
- Sturdy polyethylene shell.
- Permanent Magnet totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) DC motor.
- Draws 32 amps (400 watts) including integrated lift pump in portable configuration (current draw may vary +/- 10%).
- Can be configured to draw 25 amps (300 watts) by bypassing integrated lift pump and providing your own boost pump.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Integrated Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WM series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation.
- Sturdy 5 metre draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 1kg (2.2 lb) bag pickling solution powder included.
- Couples with one of our reverse osmosis membranes, ordered separately. (note: not compatible with high output RO case)
- Dimensions: Length 722mm (28.4"), Width 300mm (11.8"), Height 370mm (14.6")
- Weight: 26.5kg (63lb)